adding a > in message replies
First I could not find a category for Windows Live Mail so have posted here.
If there is a category please feel free to move it to the appropriate place.
I believe in the options for Outlook Express there was a place where you could choose a symbol to add to the front of the original message when you were replying both in e-mails and newsgroups.
The default symbol was >.
I can't find a similar setting in Windows Mail and it is extremely frustrating when posting to newsgroups as each reply added another >, so it was very easy to follow the thread and to see where each reply started and ended.
The way it is now you cannot
tell where one reply ended and the next one started so am hoping this option is still available and I simply have not found it yet, so would appreciate any help with this issue.
Solutions to the Problem adding a > in message replies
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve adding a > in message replies in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Reboot your Windows & see if error adding a > in message replies is still there.
Note: Your administrator's password might be needed.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: adding a > in message replies:
How to Fix adding a > in message replies with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:aero effect after upgrade,Troubleshooter of Error: After factory restore AVG alerts Internet Access attempts.,Tech Support: Adding a Label to a checkbox,Fast Solution to Problem: After a Windows update, my motherboard network controller is no longer detected by Device Manager.,Troubleshooting:Adobe Reader question (not working)....In the right place? Error,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded