3 updates won't install and Error code 646 (KB979895, KB 978380 and KB978382)
Anwsers to the Problem 3 updates won't install and Error code 646 (KB979895, KB 978380 and KB978382)
Download the updates manually and install the same.
This is the workaround for this error code when dealing with Office updates.
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2010 - Update Services
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 3 updates won't install and Error code 646 (KB979895, KB 978380 and KB978382):
How to Fix 3 updates won't install and Error code 646 (KB979895, KB 978380 and KB978382) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Read More: Troubleshoot:2 Sided printing wont work with Homegroup,Tech Support: 3.45gb out of 4gb usable RAM in Windows 8.1 64 bit,Fast Solution to Problem: 2nd Monitor Taskbar Auto-Hide overriding full screen.,How to Resolve - 8 tablet will not start?,[Solved] 20-22 boot times. What should I try now?,2 home networks and no Internet,15 column scatter chart,2 Correlated (Cascaded) filters into a pivot table,2 programs are no longer giving me the window to save files or import files.,3 Computers One network - No connection to XP bos