a blank search box appears on my desktop and will not go away
A blank search box appears on my desktop and when you try to click it off it will instantly reappear.If I am on Google or IE9 and try to put in a search in the browser, this search box again appears with the beginning of my search in its box.On computer
start up on occasions it will multiply itself,whereas I have to go into task manager to try and close these multiplied boxes.
Anwsers to the Problem a blank search box appears on my desktop and will not go away
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: a blank search box appears on my desktop and will not go away:
How to Fix a blank search box appears on my desktop and will not go away with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can You Fix - Ability to view Recent Documents in Office 2007 is disabled.?,Troubleshoot:9 updates will not install code 646 unknown Error,A problem when any one enter the digital voice chat which there is no solution so far in the Middle East Tech Support,How Can You Fix - acer aspire laptop 5517 windows 7 updates loaded can't access windows BSOD?,a window comes up and says the item \"AutoRecovery save of Document2.asd\" that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly.,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up