A pop-up appeared on my homepage and I can't get rid of it.
I may have hit it by mistake, but now this pop-up appears whenever I open my home page. How can I get rid of it?
Anwsers to the Problem A pop-up appeared on my homepage and I can't get rid of it.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix A pop-up appeared on my homepage and I can't get rid of it.
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: A pop-up appeared on my homepage and I can't get rid of it.:
How to Fix A pop-up appeared on my homepage and I can't get rid of it. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: a window comes up and says the item \"AutoRecovery save of Document2.asd\" that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly.,Add mergefield switch to AddressBlock for Word 2010 merge Tech Support,How to Resolve - Action Center is unable to access its own Solution!?!?,Action center says solution ready, but can't be downloaded?! \"Ready\"??,Fast Solution to Error: add formula MAX to macro code,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up