2016년 3월 27일 일요일

How Can I Fix - 8.1 has made me unable to adjust screen brightness.?

8.1 has made me unable to adjust screen brightness.

I have a Samsung 700T.
Just updated to 8.1 and now the brightness is only automatic.
I can't change it in any power setting.
Anyone else have this happen.
I'm considering restoring the entire system.
Ugh.

Keys to the Problem 8.1 has made me unable to adjust screen brightness.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

  • Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
  • http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
  • Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
  • Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
  • Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 8.1 has made me unable to adjust screen brightness.:

How to Fix 8.1 has made me unable to adjust screen brightness. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: How to Resolve - 64 bit system to 32 bit recognition?,[Solved] 1)Print spool service not working.2)Data Execution Prevention closed -Spooler Subsystem App 3) set up error for installing driver,How to Resolve - 2010 starter preloaded product #?,1220c+driver+windows 7+x64,3 TB Hard drives [Anwsered],2cd prog,error wrong disk,4GB of RAM causes Computer to crash,4.7 gb DVD-RAM disks OK, 2.6 gb will not read,32 bit IE9 or 64 bit IE9 for Vista 64 bit system,7 days passed after i bought my new laptop, still can't fully functioning.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기