Add printer to mini-tool bar in Word 2010 Starter Edition
Options doesn't offer a place to add functions to the mini-toolbar.
Solutions to the Problem Add printer to mini-tool bar in Word 2010 Starter Edition
There are lots of features that aren't supported in the Starter edition, and adding buttons to the Quick Access Toolbar is one of them (first item under "Program features" at
If you're referring to the mini-toolbar that pops up near the mouse cursor when you select text, that isn't customizable even in the full editions.
I don't have the Starter edition to check, but I think the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+P works as in most Windows programs.
Because of this Add printer to mini-tool bar in Word 2010 Starter Edition error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.
Lastly, this error Add printer to mini-tool bar in Word 2010 Starter Edition can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.
In order to resolve Add printer to mini-tool bar in Word 2010 Starter Edition error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a Add printer to mini-tool bar in Word 2010 Starter Edition error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:
- Start the computer and log in as administrator
- Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
- Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
- On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
- Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Add printer to mini-tool bar in Word 2010 Starter Edition:
How to Fix Add printer to mini-tool bar in Word 2010 Starter Edition with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Solved] Advanced Formula Subtraction,How to Fix Problem - Adobe Flash Player10 ActiveX & Java 6 Update 18 installed, but not showing in PROGRAMS, not opening up songs, and just not working.?,[Solved] Adjusting the Sumproduct Formula,How to Fix Problem - Aero Peek being black?,Fast Solution to Problem: Adding two worksheets cells values causing #REF error,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded