2016년 3월 27일 일요일

Troubleshoot:32 bit version of ie8 is gone from my computer. How do I get it back?

32 bit version of ie8 is gone from my computer. How do I get it back?

Somehow the 32 bit version of IE8 is missing.
The folder is still there, but it is empty.
How do I reinstall IE8?

Solutions to the Problem 32 bit version of ie8 is gone from my computer. How do I get it back?

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Assuming Win7 64-bit, see
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Turn-Windows-features-on-or-off 

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) ~ MS MVP (IE, Mail, Security, Windows & Update Services) since 2002 ~ Disclaimer: MS MVPs neither represent nor work for Microsoft

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 32 bit version of ie8 is gone from my computer. How do I get it back?:

How to Fix 32 bit version of ie8 is gone from my computer. How do I get it back? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: How Can I Fix - 1607 install shield error?,[Anwsered] 2009 da aldığım casper markalı bilgisayarımda bir sene sonra windows 7 korsan ürün olduğunu bildiriyor fakatbugüne kadar programı kabul ederken şimdi korsan yazılım kullanıyorsunuz diyor,Solution to Problem: 2 versions of windows installed on my PC. C drive and D:\Recovery drive. How can I fix this,How to Fix - 1. Cannot access Windows messenger (hotmail) error 80048820 2. I also do not have access to Internet explorer?,Troubleshooter of Error: 6b3af6c9 comes up when trying to download adobe flash player issue with 32-64 bit,15+ minute delay before boot up,64 MB graphics card and Windows 7,32 bit compilers on windows 7__,3rd-Party Software Update Notification,3GB RAM upgraded to 4GB but only 2.99GB available

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기