Adding a coma before cells with content in a column
Hello! I have a column that I need to add a comma before each cell with content.
But some cells in that column are blank
and I don't want those to end up with just a comma.
(It's a column of apartment numbers, for the address I need a comma and a space before the apartment number).
Is there any way to use the =", "&A1 formula with an IF statement to tell the program if the cell
is empty, don't generate a comma for it? Or is the Find & Replace function better for this?
Keys to the Problem Adding a coma before cells with content in a column
I'm not sure I entirely follow but based upon your =", "&A1 you could use this.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Adding a coma before cells with content in a column
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Adding a coma before cells with content in a column:
How to Fix Adding a coma before cells with content in a column with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After hibernation or at start up, all applications take time to respond. Tech Support,Troubleshooting:Aero windows peek and title preview not disappearing,[Solved] Adobe PDF Printer,Fast Solution to Error: Adding Data from a table taken from a website??,Adobe Flash Player will not update/install [Solved],a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded