2016년 3월 27일 일요일

Troubleshoot:64-bit slower than 32-bit? And sleeping mode makes my internet access disappear. Error

64-bit slower than 32-bit? And sleeping mode makes my internet access disappear.

I've been running 32-bit for a week and to summarize the whole experience I was impressed with this OS.
Now I upgraded my memory from 2GB to 6GB and wanted to try the 64-bit.
But I have to say that I think the 64-bit is running much slower than the 32-bit.
Is it because of all the 32-bit applications I have installed? I mean even when using explorer and I'm typing somthing fast I can see the text is lagging.
Not all the time, but sometimes.
This problem I never experienced with the 32-bit.
Or is it
just simply that the computer world isn't quite ready for a 64-bit system? Cause most of my applications only use 32-bit.

Plus I have a problem with the sleeping mode, and that goes for both 32 and 64-bit.
99% of the times when it goes to sleeping mode and I try to start windows again the internet access stopped working.
Sometimes it comes back after long waiting.
But trust me,
it goes much faster to restart windows instead of waiting for this internet access to come back.
Anyone else with the same problem?

* PhenomIIx3 720, ASUS M4A78 PRO, 6GB OCZ Reaper, OCZ ModXstream 600 W, Radeon HD 4670, D-Link DIR-615.
*

Solutions to the Problem 64-bit slower than 32-bit? And sleeping mode makes my internet access disappear.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hello mickeandersson81,
Thank you for using Microsoft Answers forum.  Most users experience this slowness when they do not format their hard drive from 32bit to 64bit. 
I suggest you backup your data and format the drive with the 64-bit version. 
There is a known issue with Windows 7 and sleep mode.  Thank you for your time and efforts in evaluating Windows 7.

Thanks for using the Answers Forum.
Please let us know how this works out.



Joseph
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Using Windows troubleshooter:

  • Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
  • A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
  • Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
  • Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
  • The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
  • Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 64-bit slower than 32-bit? And sleeping mode makes my internet access disappear.:

How to Fix 64-bit slower than 32-bit? And sleeping mode makes my internet access disappear. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related:
Read More: 15 column scatter chart Tech Support,Solution to Problem: 2 versions of windows installed on my PC. C drive and D:\Recovery drive. How can I fix this,Fast Solution to Error: 3 consent.exe files cannnot open start menu is it mal-ware?,Troubleshoot:2007 single-language proofing pack for Russian,How to Fix Error - 2-3 days after my one year warranty expired, my computer suddenly shut down during use. I restarted but it shut down again.?,14 June Update May Have Created File Manager Problem,20 windows update shortcut appearing at the rigt side of the task bar and keep coming one by one.,2cd prog,error wrong disk,64 bit windows 7 backup problem,32 bit IE on 64 bit OS

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기