A shared printer, 1 computer, 3 accounts, 2 can print and 1 can't?
The computer that we have is a lenovo idea centre and the printer is an HP laserjet pro CM 1415 fn.
I have 3 accounts on the computer, one is admin the other two are general.
The problem is that one of the general accounts won't print any documents from
any microsoft application! Any ideas how to resolve this?
Solutions to the Problem A shared printer, 1 computer, 3 accounts, 2 can print and 1 can't?
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: A shared printer, 1 computer, 3 accounts, 2 can print and 1 can't?:
How to Fix A shared printer, 1 computer, 3 accounts, 2 can print and 1 can't? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Error: A scroll bar appears next to my cursor and starts automatically scrolling up and down the screen. How do I turn this off or get rid of it completely?,Troubleshoot:access virtual drive C through host,Fast Solution to Error: Add In Ribbon not showing in Excel 2013,How to Fix - acess and mail postak service e-mail?,Troubleshoot:A warning box coming up repeatedly every time i press enter,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up