after getting windows live I now have hundreds of unwanted e mails from every loan shark etc.
I have a newer hotmail account after getting Windows Live( I don't know how as I did not install it) I have now been receiving hundreds of unsolicited e mails from every loan shark etc.. Don't know how to block these ads.
Help, older but trying!
Keys to the Problem after getting windows live I now have hundreds of unwanted e mails from every loan shark etc.
Switch to Gmail and notify your friends of the new account (don't use the exact same email name or password).
Also access Gmail from Windows Live Mail:
J W Stuart: http://www.pagestart.com
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: after getting windows live I now have hundreds of unwanted e mails from every loan shark etc.:
How to Fix after getting windows live I now have hundreds of unwanted e mails from every loan shark etc. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Adobe Flash Player is not running in IE10.,Solution to Problem: Adobe Flash Player problems With Internet Explorer,How to Resolve - Adjusting the percentage of screen size?,Adobe Flashplayer [Solved],How to Fix - Adobe Creative Suite 2 upgrade from Photoshop 6.0____?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded