16 bit program using window 7 virtual xp
I am trying to install a 16 bit program using window 7 virtual xp and the it keeps getting hung (it becomes unresponsive), with NTVDM.EXE
I have a feeling this may have something to do with sp3 but am not sure - can anyone suggest anying.
I have tries changing the compatability - but still no go.
Anwsers to the Problem 16 bit program using window 7 virtual xp
Thanks, I got arround it by installing a version of xp pro sp2.
It installed and booted fine, I then did all the updates.
After sp3 was installed the application still ran.
FYI the application I was tryiing to install was a16 bit win 95 application.
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 16 bit program using window 7 virtual xp:
How to Fix 16 bit program using window 7 virtual xp with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Read More: Troubleshoot:2 hyperlinks 1 cell Error,Troubleshooting:2 questions about a Search loop Error,15 column scatter chart Tech Support,How to Resolve - 64 bit system to 32 bit recognition?,How Can I Fix - 2-3 Times BSOD Everyday after Upgrading to Windows 8.1?,2 available drives on protection settings RECOVERY and OS (C) System and restore points,2 systemic problems in Win 7,2have a new i phone 4 s 32bit, downloaded i tunes but it alway's say's not connected to internet, using HP G62-220CA notebook,32 bit Windows 8.1 but with 64 bit processor,5.24.13 - Using word and vista. Suddenly Word now copies and pastes html code instead of the web page content. help