a host took over my pc, ms fixed it, and im getting some real strange stuff, FX:b05566ac-fe9c-4368-be02-7a4cbb7cbe11
I HAVE NO IDEAL WHAT IM DOING, CAN YA TELL? AND IT TOOK ME LIKIE 30 MIN TO TYPE THIS.OUCH
Solutions to the Problem a host took over my pc, ms fixed it, and im getting some real strange stuff, FX:b05566ac-fe9c-4368-be02-7a4cbb7cbe11
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: a host took over my pc, ms fixed it, and im getting some real strange stuff, FX:b05566ac-fe9c-4368-be02-7a4cbb7cbe11:
How to Fix a host took over my pc, ms fixed it, and im getting some real strange stuff, FX:b05566ac-fe9c-4368-be02-7a4cbb7cbe11 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:Active X overwrote, or deleted registry files Error,Troubleshooting:A program called Babylon Search comes up every time I bring up Internet Explorer 9 Error,A disk read error occurred, press Ctrl Alt Del to restart.,Troubleshooting:A virus has infected computer cannot open Windows Media player.,Troubleshooting:a app is stuck and won't quit downloading Error,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up