2010 Word Download location? Macro Errors?
Early 2012 I purchased Word 2010.
Now, every time I try to open an existing document, or create a document I get a "Macro" errors.
(I have already tried all of the Microsoft Help suggestions without success.)
One of the Techs from another software company says Word 2010 is corrupted and I should re-load it.
I purchased Word 2010 last year via download.
I have the product key.
However, I can't seen to find a site where I can download the product without paying
for it again.
Suggestions on either of these two issues?
Keys to the Problem 2010 Word Download location? Macro Errors?
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 2010 Word Download location? Macro Errors?:
How to Fix 2010 Word Download location? Macro Errors? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Read More: Troubleshooting:189.11 nvidia driver recovery Error,100% High cpu usage on windows 7, i think its iexplorer.exe causing this, Need help,2007 Compatibility Pack "SaveAs" vs "Open",[Anwsered] 2007 install on windows 8,Troubleshooting:2GB RAM recognized as 1GB,12gb of shared graphic memory GONE !,189.11 nvidia driver recovery,2007 save as 2003,2012 date/time format error,2cd prog,error wrong disk