Action Center - Nero not working but I haven't installed it.
I received a notice from Action Center that Nero 8 has topped working properly. I have not installed Nero at all. The fix offered went to the Nero website for an updated version. Why did I get this message and what do I need to do?
Solutions to the Problem Action Center - Nero not working but I haven't installed it.
What was the exact error message that you received?
I would suggest you to download Nero clean tool and run the file.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE DISCLAIMER
Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly.
Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved.
Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.
Restart the computer after the process is done and check if the issue is resolved.
Hope this information helped!
Thanks and regards,
Fouzan – Microsoft support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-%20US/answersfeedback/threads and let
us know what you think.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Action Center - Nero not working but I haven't installed it. has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Action Center - Nero not working but I haven't installed it.:
How to Fix Action Center - Nero not working but I haven't installed it. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:9 updates will not install code 646 unknown Error,a window comes up and says the item \"AutoRecovery save of Document2.asd\" that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly.,Fast Solution to Problem: Access violation error,Solution to Error: AC Adapter Warning Message - use a high performance AC Adapter,Fast Solution to Error: Add Number and their Sum?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up