Auto Run Module.bas on Excel, HOW?
Hi, can anybody help me? I'm having a problem on macro,
whenever i open excel 2007 I always have to open the module.bas to make a program run, even when I save it as Macro-enabled worksheet.
I always have to ALT+F11 and insert module for it to work,
Is there anyway to make it easier or make it auto-run on opening that file.
Solutions to the Problem Auto Run Module.bas on Excel, HOW?
If you create a sub in a normal module called Auto_Open then Excel will run that when you open the workbook.
But the preferred way is to use the ThisWorkbook module and put this code in there:
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
'Your code goes here
You can get the stub of code by first opening the Thisworkbook module and then clicking on the left-hand dropdown at the top of the code window and selecting "Workbook".
Note that the right-hand dropdown lists several other useful events.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Auto Run Module.bas on Excel, HOW?
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Auto Run Module.bas on Excel, HOW?:
How to Fix Auto Run Module.bas on Excel, HOW? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Autoplay stopped working suddenly in my computer for USB devices.,Fast Solution to Error: Arrow keys moves the scroll bar while playing flash games.,Troubleshooting:Automatically inserting blank rows Error,How to Fix Error - Automatic Hibernation Fails Even Though Manual Hibernation Works?,[Anwsered] Back up error in vista...how do I fix it?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?