Auto generate table of contents in excel workboooks.
What is the code to have excel create a table of contents in two different ways.
1-based on the worksheet tab name.
2- based on the value that is in a cell or multiple cells
Solutions to the Problem Auto generate table of contents in excel workboooks.
You could set it up this way...
Function DoItMyWay(ByRef blnTabs As Boolean, _
Optional ByRef objList As Excel.Range) As Boolean
If blnTabs Then
DoItMyWay = True
ElseIf Not IsMissing(objList) Then
DoItMyWay = True
DoItMyWay = False
Portland, Oregon USA
free & commercial excel programs
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Auto generate table of contents in excel workboooks.:
How to Fix Auto generate table of contents in excel workboooks. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Troubleshooting:Audio\/Video out of sync watching netflix or streaming videos Error,How to Fix Problem - backup on 2nd PC not seeing networked shared drive on 1st PC?,backup and restore- clicking on \"change settings\" and \"manage space\", no response [Anwsered],Troubleshooter of Error: ATL100.dll is missing from computer. is it part of Dell Dock. it appeared after office update said it had to close some programs,[Solved] at a condo away from home. I can receive mail but can not send,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?