After Upgrade from 8 to 8.1 Corel Draw can't handle copy function
after updated to W8.1 Corel Draw X6 (64) takes ~1 Minute to open a new empty (!) Project.
Under 8.0 it was less then a second!
Also when I want to copy any object it takes 30 sec or more.
No Problems instead in Corel Photopaint X6.
Solutions to the Problem After Upgrade from 8 to 8.1 Corel Draw can't handle copy function
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After Upgrade from 8 to 8.1 Corel Draw can't handle copy function:
How to Fix After Upgrade from 8 to 8.1 Corel Draw can't handle copy function with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Solution to Error: After installing Windows 8.1 on Samsung Ultrabook, it now freezes every 10 minutes or so and is unusable.,after upgrading to internet explorer 9 i can not post any game requests in facebook,All aspects of the control panel are working except for the Task Bar and Start Menu. It will not open. I have scanned and have no issues. I need help. Thanks. Kay [Anwsered],After updating to Windows 8.1 Update 1, IE History and Frequent Sites keep getting cleared out. [Anwsered],How Can You Fix - Aldelo EDC service does not start automatically?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?