2016년 4월 28일 목요일

How Can You Fix - All of a sudden when I press "SHIFT p" on my laptop, no matter the program I'm working in, I get taken right to Windows Media Player (I'm on my desktop right now). How can I remove that scenario??

All of a sudden when I press "SHIFT p" on my laptop, no matter the program I'm working in, I get taken right to Windows Media Player (I'm on my desktop right now). How can I remove that scenario?

Typing the SHIFT key with the letter "p" causes whatever program I am in to switch me over to Windows Media Player.  Instead, I usually need to have those key strokes provide me with an uppercase "p".  Please tell me how to correct this from happening. 
Thank you.

Solutions to the Problem All of a sudden when I press "SHIFT p" on my laptop, no matter the program I'm working in, I get taken right to Windows Media Player (I'm on my desktop right now). How can I remove that scenario?

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: All of a sudden when I press "SHIFT p" on my laptop, no matter the program I'm working in, I get taken right to Windows Media Player (I'm on my desktop right now). How can I remove that scenario?:

How to Fix All of a sudden when I press "SHIFT p" on my laptop, no matter the program I'm working in, I get taken right to Windows Media Player (I'm on my desktop right now). How can I remove that scenario? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related:
Read More: Solution to Problem: All networks, when connected to, display as an unknown network without internet access.,[Solution] all my files changed into Windows Media Center files , I cannot access applications,Troubleshooter of Error: ALL MY ICONS TURNED WHITE ON \/SCREEN WIN 32 ERROR,Troubleshooting:All my Help display windows are blank (empty),all input languages are missing [Solved],After installing Net Framework 4 security updatescannot conect to internet,After installing Internet Explorer 9, I am no longer able to print in greyscale to my HP Photosmart C7280,After installing IE9, can not enter into sleep mode...computer hangs,all emails in in box disappearing,All file associations are gone on my computer,

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기