Age of Empires III was not installed for allusers or the current user.
I have 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium. AOE II run correctly, but i can't install the War Chiefs expansion packs. the "Age of Empires III was not installed for allusers or the current user.
Please log in with the correct account.
This setup will exit."
error always pops up. How do i make it work?????
Solutions to the Problem Age of Empires III was not installed for allusers or the current user.
Create the directory here :-
So after you have created the folders, it should look like :-
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III
Click Mark as Answer if this post answers your question.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Age of Empires III was not installed for allusers or the current user.:
How to Fix Age of Empires III was not installed for allusers or the current user. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: How to Resolve - After recent updates, log in is black screen on windows 8??,Solution to Problem: after installing Window 7 Service Pack 1 system shuts down when coming out of sleep,How to Fix Problem - after installing the april 12 updates i cannot connect to internet?,After start up toshiba screen appears but windows does not boot just a black screen with cursor Tech Support,After last Silverlite update failed, Windows7 hangs immediatly after exiting from browsing the Internet with MSIE9; How do I fix it? [Anwsered],32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?