|Recommended||Download 0x80094012 Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x80094012 Error Again? What is Wrong with My Computer?
0x80094012, this error appears every time I want to shut down a program. And always this error: hidserv(3).dll not found comes together with that error code. Any connections? Can someone help me?
- Nobuko Kuchta
"0x80094012" appears and crashes the active program window.
Can't chat onine since error 0x000000CF TERMINAL_SERVER_DRIVER_MADE_INCORRECT_MEMORY_REFERENCE and 0x80094012 will pop up.
How to Fix 0x80094012 Error?
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix error 0x80094012 is actually not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning as well as generate irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, a single misplaced comma will be able to prevent the PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we Definitely not recommend editing (blank) Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can easily produce serious problems which may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that issues resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Work with Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Check Event Viewer
Check the System and Application logs in Event Viewer for errors or warnings that might provide more clues on the cause of error 0x80094012.
Still can't Fix Error 0x80094012?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
What People Say: (About 0x80094012)
Always had problems related with 0x80094012 file. With your help all of them are gone.
by Billie Robinson Nov.24th
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: 0X80030109,[Solved] 0X80000008,User Guide to: 0x80040607,How Can You Fix - 0X8004230c?,How Can I Fix - 0x8007F0F4?,00192 ibm problem solv,00005ed7,000000fb,0c0000022 Fix,0x0000000000000001