|Recommended||Download 0x0012cd60 Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x0012cd60 Error Again? What Should I Do?
0x0012cd60, this error code will pop up when my computer is about to frozen up. Sometimes this error: CLI.Aspect.VPURecover.Graphics.Dashboard.resources (7).dll is corrupted comes together with that error code. Any connections? my computer is becoming slower and slower. what happened?
- Penelope Rorie
An error has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by 0x0012cd60.
Your computer periodically "lock up" for a few seconds at a time.
How to Fix 0x0012cd60 Error?
Because of this 0x0012cd60 error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.
Lastly, this error 0x0012cd60 can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.
In order to resolve 0x0012cd60 error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a 0x0012cd60 error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:
- Start the computer and log in as administrator
- Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
- Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
- On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
- Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed
Windows Trouble Shooter to Fix Error 0x0012cd60
- Long press Win & X button
- In the search dialog box write the following: "troubleshooting" without the quotes.
- Left click or tap on the "Troubleshooting" feature after the search has finished.
- In the upper left side of the window left click or tap on the "View All" option.
- Now find and left click or tap on the "Windows Update troubleshooter" feature.
- From here you only need to follow the instructions on the screen and finish the troubleshooting process.
- After you are done with the troubleshooting process reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
- Check again if you still get the error 0x0012cd60.
Still can't Fix Error 0x0012cd60?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
What People Say: (About 0x0012cd60)
0x0012cd60 is missing error was preventing me from playing Watch Dogs. Thank you for solution.
by Tyler Nash Jul.12th
Related: How to Fix Error 0x000225?,Troubleshooter of Error: 0x3eb Netsetup.log,Error Message 0x643 Windows Updates Fix it,How to Fix Error 0xc00d36c4 Xbox?,Error Code Fehler 0x8004ff01 Fixer,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: [Solved] 0x0060aa72,Solution to Problem: 0x00000032,How to Fix Error - 0000c1f5?,Troubleshooting: 0x0000d8d9 Error,How to Fix Problem - 0X00040102?,emails will not open or delete, say's loading but will not work,Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder,Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems,Embedded Excel 2007 worksheet in Word 2007 - Errors when working with the worksheet,Embedded Word document displays multiple columns