|Recommended||Download 0x00000082 Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x00000082 Error? What is Wrong with My Computer?
I got error 0x00000082 after I run Trillian. Sometimes I also got blue screen error 0xC0000221 STATUS_IMAGE_CHECKSUM_MISMATCH. my computer is becoming slower and slower. what's wrong?
- Clyde Fullilove
Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x00000082 when running the same program
System is extremely slow
How to Fix 0x00000082 Error?
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Windows Update can Fix Your Problem: 0x00000082
Apply all available Windows service packs and other updates. Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems that may contain fixes for the cause of your error.
How to Fix 0x00000082 Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
What People Say: (About 0x00000082)
Wow, das war einfacher als ich erwartet hatte!
by Kelli Joseph Aug.27th
Related: How to Fix Error 0x000225?,Troubleshooter of Error: 0x3eb Netsetup.log,Error Message 0x643 Windows Updates Fix it,How to Fix Error 0xc00d36c4 Xbox?,Error Code Fehler 0x8004ff01 Fixer,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: 000000c5 Tech Support,[Solved] 000000026,08004015414007 [Solved],[Answered] 0x0016fd5b,Troubleshooting: 0x001902f1,emails will not open or delete, say's loading but will not work,Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder,Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems,Embedded Excel 2007 worksheet in Word 2007 - Errors when working with the worksheet,Embedded Word document displays multiple columns